Welcome to Silpa!
Silpa, Swathanthra Indian Language Processing Applications is a web platform to host the free(dom) software language processing applications easily. It is a web framework and a set of applications for processing Indian Languages in many ways. Or in other words, it is a platform for porting existing and upcoming language processing applications to the web. Silpa can also be used as a python library or as a webservice from other applications. Silpa is in development and if you are intersted in contributing contact the developers
Read the project announcement here
- ISO 15919 and IPA transliteration systems available. Try it now!
- Follow @silpaproject in twitter or identica
- JSON RPC bases APIs are available now. You can use Silpa services from web/desktop applications. Read more...
- Katapayadi Number Decoder and Swarasthana finder for Melakarta Raga based on it
- Indic Soundex Indic Soundex Alogorithm and APIs
- Character Details Unicode Character detais lookup.